100 recipes to discover the delights of vegetarian cuisine.- 100 complete vegetarian entrées, recipes for quick everyday dishes ranging from easy to clever.
- Plus there are another 20 basic recipes that tell you how to make aromatic broths and tasty sauces without meat, and instructions for lots of basic preparations.
- Over 40 recipes are suitable for vegan cuisine.
- Recipe success: Everything is explained in steps, and there are lots of accompanying photographs to ensure that even budding chefs can enjoy success in the kitchen.
- The recipes are organized by country, and range from Mediterranean delights to Asian/oriental spices, to rustic northern european cuisine and specialties.
- The recipes also include valuable cooking and shopping tips, and at least 2 suggestions for other variations.
- A list of ingredients and recipe index, the ability to make shopping lists, and the favorites function all provide clarity and make shopping easier.
- And of course, the recipes can all be forwarded by email.
- A glossary explains the vegetarian proteins and ingredients.
- The photos can be rotated at the touch of a finger; you can turn the dishes through an angle of 180°, and see them from three sides.
B-APP ™ respects your privacy. This app does not require any access to your information or phone features.
These days vegetarian cuisine does not mean a plate of carrots and iceberg lettuce. Go Veggie! Sets out to proves that you can eat healthier, have less impact on the planet and never once wish you were having a hamburger. Go Veggie! features recipes with all the snap, taste and complexity of meat without the meat.
Like in all of our Apps whether its a quick work night meal for 2 or special menu for family and friends every recipe features step by step illustrations using stunning photographs from world renowned food photographer Gunter Beer. And weve gone all out to take advantage the magic of the multi-touch interface; many recipes allow you to see the finished dish in 360 degrees of "hi res" gorgeousness just by swiping your finger. Of course weve added our usual great tools like a crafty ingredient and recipe finder and our smart print, save and share feature. Our intelligent shopping list will make a trip to the market fun and not a stress filled chore. Lets face it, there is something missing in lots of vegetarian cooking. Maybe its the crunch, maybe its a roundness... a taste... something is just not there. Weve given this a lot of consideration and have researched, designed, created and tested meatless recipes that will leave you wanting for nothing. By using complex carbohydrates and diverse plant based proteins as well as dairy and eggs in conjunction with really flavorful types of vegetables weve created a finely tuned selection of recipes that are as delicious and satisfying as they are healthy. For many reasons many cultures eat much less meat, well show you how they do it by really exploring things like Japanese "fu" seitan and Indonesian tempeh which when prepared with taste and creativity are a healthy and tasty way to help you kick the meat habit.